When you provide us with any information, including Personal Information (as defined below), you consent to our collection, use, retention, and disclosure of your information in accordance with this Policy and as permitted by law.
I. Information We Collect from you
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
1. Personal Information
When you use our Site, we collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us. This may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other similar contact data. The Personal Information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and your use of the Sites. We do not collect Personal Information unless you provide it voluntarily. Please know this information allows us to identify who you are. All Personal Information you provide us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. Payment Information
When placing an order through the Sites, you must submit payment information. In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to submit financial information, such as a credit card number or debit card number.
For Merchants, we may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to pre-qualify you for credit card and other offers that you might find of interest, to pre-qualify Merchants to participate in our directory service, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
3. Geolocation Information
With your consent, we may obtain geolocation information from your mobile device, or certain third-party providers, while you are using our Sites, to provide location-based services. You may control the collection of geolocation information based on your mobile device’s settings. If you decline to allow Express Orders to collect geolocation data, Express Orders may not be able to provide certain services to you.
4. Other Information
We collect other information you voluntarily provide us, such as your food orders, birthday, gender, and favorite restaurants or foods.
5. Information Collected Automatically
We may automatically collect certain types of information when you use or visit our Sites. We use this information to improve and enhance our Sites, your experience, and for security purposes. This information does not reveal your Personal Information. It may include: 1) the device and usage information you use to access the Sites; 2) your IP address; 3) browser and device characteristics 4) operating system 5) referring URLs, 6) your location, and 7) what parts of the Site you use and how often. If you use your mobile device to use the Sites, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
Your privacy is important to us.
7. Other Technologies
We use standard Internet technology to track your use of our site. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted messages of value to you and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
8. Information About Others
We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) information that may interest them through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient if they consent to such use.
9. Job Applicants
If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use Personal Information collected through our Sites:
- To facilitate, fulfill, and manage your order(s);
- To deliver your order (if applicable);
- To send you marketing and promotional communications that you opted in for;
- To post reviews and ratings;
- To request feedback about your use of the Sites;
- To perform analytics and customer research;
- To respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the Sites.
- To verify your eligibility and deliver promotional messages or free gifts that you may be entitled to receive.
We also may use your information in an anonymized and aggregate form for data analysis, identifying usage trends, and to improve Sites, services, and your experience. We will not use identifiable Personal Information without your consent.
III. How Do We Share Your Information?
We may share your information:
- if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose;
- if it is reasonably necessary to achieve our business interests;
- to fulfill, manage, and complete your order, including delivery, if applicable;
- to third-party service providers and vendors, such as payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, food delivery service providers, and marketing services;
- with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions that you have given us permission to share with;
- with restaurants that appear in our website or with which you placed an order to provide you services;
- with third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Sites;
- when we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or subpoena;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, situations of suspected illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
IV. With whom we share your information
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising. For Merchants, we may share your business contact information with third parties, including but not limited to, business name, address, telephone number, email address and name of owner or proprietor of the business.
IV. Third-Party Websites
We may allow third-parties, including (but not limited to) our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
V. How you can access your information
If you have an online consumer account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
VI. Your choices about collection and use of your information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member of our directory service; to use our services; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
VII. Retention of Your Information
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of Personal Information we receive or process. Please remember, however, that we cannot 100% guarantee the security of transactions on the internet. Although we do our best to protect your information, the transmission of your data, including Personal Information, to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the Sites only within a secure environment.
Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
IX. Blogs, bulletin boards, reviews and chat rooms
X. Children Under 13 Years Old
XII. Visiting our websites from outside the United States
XIII. No Rights of Third Parties
XIV. California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third-parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Under the CCPA, California residents:
- May request the Personal Information Express Orders collects, uses, and discloses about the customer
- May opt-out of sales of Personal Information. As noted, Express Orders does not sell customers’ Personal Information to third-parties in the traditional sense. If a customer chooses to opt-out, Express Orders will not share Personal Information with its partners for advertising purposes. Express Orders will only use your Personal Information to complete an order you place through its Sites or using its Services.
- May request the categories of Personal Information collected by Express Orders and the sources of the Personal Information collected, including information shared with third-parties for marketing or advertising purposes
- May request how the customer’s Personal Information is used and with whom Express Orders shares it
To request any of the foregoing, please contact us at [email protected]. For the safety and security of Express Orders’ customers, Express Orders must verify a customer’s identity prior to honoring any request regarding Personal Information. Express Orders implements a 2-step verification to confirm a customer’s identity regarding any privacy request. Express Orders may also use other methods to verify a customer’s identity prior to responding to any request. If a customer wishes to use an authorized agent to make a request, the authorized agent will need to provide sufficient evidence of authorization, including, but not limited to, written authorization from the customer that the agent may act on the customer’s behalf.
XV. Updates to this Policy
XVI. Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at [email protected] or by US Mail to:
3i Tech Works, Inc. dba Express Orders
2255 Glades Rd., Suite 324A,
Boca Raton, FL 33431